IEEE Transactions on Parallel and Distributed Systems
IEEE Transactions on Parallel and Distributed Systems (TPDS) is a scholarly archival journal published monthly. Parallelism and distributed computing are foundational research and technology to rapidly advance computer systems and their applications. Read the full scope of TPDS.
Expand your horizons with Colloquium, a monthly survey of abstracts from all CS transactions! Replaces OnlinePlus in January 2017.
From the March 2019 Issue
Exploiting Hardware Multicast and GPUDirect RDMA for Efficient Broadcast
By Ching-Hsiang Chu, Xiaoyi Lu, Ammar A. Awan, Hari Subramoni, Bracy Elton, and Dhabaleswar K. Panda
Editorials and Announcements
- TPDS is committed to enabling reproducible research so that other researchers can validate published work and reach the same scientific conclusions, potentially using different datasets or methods. To support reproducibility, TPDS has partnered with Code Ocean, a cloud-based computational reproducibility platform, to pilot the post-publication peer review of code associated with articles published in TPDS. Authors who have published in TPDS can make their published article more reproducible and earn a reproducibility badge by submitting their associated code for post-publication peer review. Visit the author instructions for more information.
- We are pleased to announce that Manish Parashar, a Distinguished Professor of Computer Science at Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey University, has been selected as the new Editor-in-Chief of the IEEE Transactions on Parallel and Distributed Systems starting in 2018.
- We are pleased to announce that Xian-He Sun, a Distinguished Professor of Computer Science at The Illinois Institute of Technology, has been selected as the new Associate Editor-in-Chief of the IEEE Transactions on Parallel and Distributed Systems starting in 2018.
- According to Clarivate Analytics' 2016 Journal Citation Report, TPDS has an impact factor of 4.181.
- Editor's Note (January 2019)
- State of the Journal (January 2018)
- Editor's Note (December 2017)
- Editor's Note (January 2017)
- Editor's Note (January 2016)
- Editor's Note (January 2015)
- State of the Journal (January 2014)
- Editor's Note: EIC Farewell and New EIC Introduction (Dec 2013)
- Editor's Note: How to Write Research Articles in Computing and Engineering Disciplines by Ivan Stojmenovic
- Full Supplemental PDF of Editor's Note: How to Write Research Articles in Computing and Engineering Disciplines by Ivan Stojmenovic and Veljko Milutinovic (PDF)
- Special Issue on Trust, Security, and Privacy in Parallel and Distributed Systems (Feb 2014)
- Special Issue on Cloud Computing (June 2013)
Access recently published TPDS articles
Subscribe to the RSS feed of recently published TPDS content
Sign up for e-mail notifications through IEEE Xplore Content Alerts
View TPDS preprints in the Computer Society Digital Library
TPDS is indexed in ISI